Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important. To help you protect your privacy this notice is provided explaining this web-site’s online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, it has been made available on the homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, I have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected here online. I will inform you immediately in the event of any data breach.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, I never collect or maintain information at this website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18. Under our Terms of Service, children under 18 are not allowed to access our service.
Collection of Personal Information
On visiting this site, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Importantly, IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Links to third party websites
Links included on this site are for your reference but I am not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The content of this statement may be altered at any time.
You can request details of any information we hold about you either as a result of using this website and elsewhere
You are welcome to request any data we hold on our servers as a result of visiting this website by making a request using the form at the foot of this website. Send your notice to the e-mail address at the foot of this web site. You will need to have Java Script enabled to see this, as it protected against SPAM bots.
Have a question? Just contact me using the e-mail address below.
Channel R. respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Use of company logos:
Logos are the property of the trademark owners. An entire logo is used to convey the meaning intended and avoid tarnishing or misrepresenting the intended image. Any substitute that is not a derivative work would fail to convey the meaning intended, would tarnish or misrepresent its image, or would fail its purpose of identification or commentary.
Logos are reproduced at a size and resolution sufficient to maintain the quality intended by the company or organisation, without being unnecessarily high resolution.
The significance of the logo is to help the reader identify the organization, assure the readers that they have reached the right article containing critical commentary about the organization, and illustrate the organisation’s intended branding message in a way that words alone could not convey.
The placement of a company logo on the pages of this website in no way asserts, states, or implies that the owner of the logo endorses this website, or its content, nor should it be taken to suggest that this website endorses the company under discussion.
General Data Protection Regulation
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any financial transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Material stored non digitally such as orders, contracts and sales invoices are kept securely in locked offices and cabinets. Nowhere may be guaranteed to be completely secure, however, all reasonable steps have been taken by us to keep all of your data private and safe.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against Channel R., submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider: Channel.R
Send your notice to the e-mail address at the foot of this web site. You will need to have Java Script enabled to see this, as it protected against SPAM bots.
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.
Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Channel R. to locate the material.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit Channel R. to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorised to act on behalf of the owner.
A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
Channel R. will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, Channel R. will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE.
Please review this User Agreement fully before enjoying this web site.
- 1.1. This website is owned and operated by Channel R., who reserves the right to moderate any posts, comments, or discussions made here.
- 1.2. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website including participation in the Website’s discussion Areas.
- 1.3. The Website is provided to provide an information service and meeting place where there can be a full and free exchange of information about Internet marketing. It is specifically not intended as a place where users may ‘hawk their wares’, especially when these do not relate to the topic of the Website ~ photography and awareness.
- 1.4. If you cannot agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
- 1.5. It is anticipated that as the business supporting this website increases it will be necessary to modify these terms and conditions. Notice of revisions will be announced on this page. Continued use of the website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions.
- 1.6. Any failure to follow the Website’s rules, will result in your access to the Website being limited, or terminated.
- Use of the Website by You
- 2.1. All material on the Website belongs to Channel R. unless clearly attributed to another author.
- 2.2. If you post a comment on the website the content is your copyright but Channel R. has the right to use it either wholly, or in part, as a testimonial or quotation in an article, attributing you as the original author, (see also item 4.1 below).
- 2.3. You may only use the website for lawful purposes. Also although you are free to express yourself using descriptive and ribald language any obscene content will be removed and result in you being banned from the site..
- 2.4. Other than connecting to our servers by HTTP requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to our servers by any means, including. Attempts to hack the website will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- 2.5. You are responsible for ensuring that any material you provide to the Website or post in a Discussion Area, including but not limited to text, photographs and sound, does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
- 2.6. You acknowledge that Channel R. has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Website and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked from this domain. Accessing any other service or site from this Website is at your sole risk.
- 3.1. Any third party web site that links to this web site must not: – create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of this site.
- Use of Material Posted by You
- 4.1. You grant Channel R. a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, distribute and sub-licence any information or material you supply or communicate to the Website via such postings, in any medium now in existence or hereafter developed, for any purpose, including commercial uses.
- Risk and Other Rules
- 5.1. You acknowledge that you are using the service at your own risk. The service is provided “as is,” and to the extent permitted by applicable law, Channel R. and his affiliates hereby expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained therein or provided by the service.
- 5.2. Channel R. does not represent or warrant that access to the service will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on the service.
- 5.3. Save for the provisions of the following clause Channel R. and its associates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access the service, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the service, your use of or reliance on the service or any of the information or materials available on the service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
- 6.1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Turkish law. You also agree, subject to the following clause, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Turkish courts as regards any claim or matter arising under these terms and conditions.
- 6.2. Channel R. exclusively retains the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence, if he so desires.
- 6.3. These terms and conditions are the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior terms, conditions or agreements, whether written or oral.
- 6.4. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- 6.5. Failure of either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.